Smart Building Levante 2022 - Virtual Brokerage Event
From Smart Homes to Smart Cities.
The collaboration among ENEA, Unioncamere Puglia and CETMA, partners of EEN, and Smart Building Levante, has led to the creation of the B2B matching event dedicated to the internationalisation of SMEs in the sector of advanced technologies for home building automation, system integration, domotics, security and energy use, with a special focus on technologies for the containment of global warming.
Meetings will take place on-line from 20 to 30 June 2022 and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
You can participate free of charge by registering via the green button "Register now" on this webpage.
- Energy Efficiency and HVAC
- Renewable Energies
- Smart City Technologies
- Home Automation
- Electrical Systems and Smart Lighting
- ICT managers
- Systems integrators
- Company Contractors
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Public Administration Authorities
- Building Administrators
- EEN partners with clients working in telecommunications, home automation, security, and energy consumption
- Establishing technology and commercial partnerships
- Expanding your business abroad
- Learning about new technologies and solutions
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Present, discuss and develop new ideas and projects
- Discover new ways to support your clients working in telecommunications, home automation, security, and energy consumption
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends